To help you in determining if Mount Eliza North Primary is the best choice for you and your child, we recommend that you start by attending one of our personalised tours. Personalised tours are conducted by our school Principal. Information about all aspects of the school will be discussed, and you are welcome to ask any questions you may have during this time.
Please use the booking links below to register for one of our school tours.
Transition from Kinder to School
Children’s adjustment to their first year at school is strongly influenced by their familiarity with the school setting.
At Mount Eliza North Primary School, we believe it is of vital importance to make the transition from home or a preschool setting to the school situation as smooth as possible.
Upon enrolment in Foundation and as the year progresses we will provide you with further information regarding our transition process.
Eligibility and School Boundary
A cap of 650 students was introduced at Mount Eliza North Primary School in 2013 due to the substantial increase in student enrolments and site capacity issues. This is the maximum number of students the school can accommodate.
As per the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development guidelines and Mount Eliza North Primary School’s Enrolment Policy, where there are insufficient places at our school for all students who seek entry, students are enrolled in the following priority order:
1. Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school.
2. Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
3. Where the Regional Director has restricted enrolment, students who reside nearest the school.
4. Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds.
5. All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
6. In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.