A cap of 650 students was introduced at Mount Eliza North Primary School in 2013 due to the substantial increase in student enrolments and site capacity issues. This is the maximum number of students the school can accommodate.
As per the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development guidelines and Mount Eliza North Primary School’s Enrolment Policy, where there are insufficient places at our school for all students who seek entry, students are enrolled in the following priority order:
1. Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school.
2. Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
3. Where the Regional Director has restricted enrolment, students who reside nearest the school.
4. Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds.
5. All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
6. In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.